MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with their families for ETERNITY.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hey there you!


I guess you learned on a lift in a very cold situation that a cool head prevails right? haha a lift would have been nice last week, ask Wyatt about my dresser moving experience. I don't really have too much to talk about this week, sorry this is going to be a lame email. 
Just a couple things I would like, maybe a year calendar, like one of those single sheet things, with all the family birthdays on it? That would be nice. Days tend to get away from me out here. I am gonna have to write down in my planner which day to tell mom happy birthday, I think next monday will be the closest to her birthday? I am not sure really. 
Also maybe some arch supports? We walk here and apparently my arches are abnormally high, so my feet hurt towards the end of the week most times. That would be nice, my shoes are a 46 european I am not sure what that is in amurka. Thanks Dad. 
So, I really don't have anything interesting. Oh, except this. So we teach this kid, 9 years old, mom is a member and Dad is long gone. Way cool kid, and I have taught him every single lesson. Every single one. I don't think he even knows Elder Seifert's name. So last lesson we were teaching him and getting him ready for his upcoming bap interview, and his mom asked who would do it. We told them they got to pick, so she looked at him and he says "this guy!" and grabs, you guessed it, Elder Seifert.
Next transfer new kids come in speaking english so that will be nice. 
Does Connor move every transfer? That seems weird, but it's not unheard of, so whatever. 
I am glad Adam is doing well, he is a good kid when he tries hard enough haha I kind of miss seeing him around. Actually I miss seeing anyone around. 
I got the valentines package today! Last week there was a huge storm that kept the ships away from Mada so that might be why you were a week early on asking. The Christmas cards were nice. Thanks. Loved Wyatts card too. I love the tie, whoppers are great. So good. Tell Sydnee I sent out a letter for her today, she should get it in a couple weeks. That package is very good really. Can't wait to try the bacon jerky. Looks very good. 
Um, yeah. That's pretty much all I got.
Alright Dad, I love you. Not much to say really. I met the guy with the best beard, and the most free looking dude I have ever seen. I got a picture with him, probably to be sent home next week. 
Anywho, I gotta go. I love you very much! 
Elder Galbreath

No comments:

Post a Comment